Gain entrance into more than 2000 federal recreation sites, including national parks and BLM-managed lands for FREE with a U.S. National Park Service annual pass. Normally $80 dollars, they are free to members of the military and dependents.
If you are planning on exploring any national parks this summer, this can save a lot:
- Grand Canyon – normally $25 to enter
- Yellowstone – normally $25 to enter
- Rocky Mountain – normally $20 to enter
- Devil’s Tower – normally $10 to enter
- Everglades – normally $10 to enter
You can obtain a pass in person at a Federal recreation site by showing your military ID. Learn more about the free pass for military here.